Location: South West London, London | Hours: Full time | Contract: Permanent | Salary: Competitive plus benefits including overtime
Due to internal promotion, Oxygen is now seeking an enthusiastic Event Project Manager to sell and project manage AV and event production solutions, predominantly for weddings and private events at Kew Gardens. The role offers excellent career development and in time, you will have the opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile events, spanning both the private and corporate events market.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take telephone and web enquiries, logging details accurately, and asking effective questions to ascertain detailed client briefs.
- Create client proposals and quotations, matching appropriate AV and production solutions to clients needs and identifying opportunities to upsell.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Develop client relationships and be on hand to guide them through the event journey.
- Prepare event technical specifications.
- Prepare event documentation including health and safety, event timelines and supplier and contact details.
- Prepare, load and deliver equipment (usually a long wheel based transit vehicle) on time whilst adhering to venue regulations.
- Manage crew, technicians and suppliers to install, deliver and de-rig equipment, working often to tight deadlines – ensuring work delivered is to a high standard and client specification.
- Be on site throughout the event, both representing Oxygen and be on hand to oversee client requests / needs and working alongside event partners.
- Post event appraisals.
- Supporting Senior Management, including carrying out profit analysis reports and contributing ideas for business growth.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL
- An organised, reliable, motivated team player.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multi task.
- You must not be afraid to make the ask.
- Be empathetic to client needs.
- Be a problem solver and able to remain calm in stressful situations.
- A clean driving license (due to insurance purposes we are only able to accept applicants aged 21 and over).
- You will have experience in technical production within the Live Events sector with a knowledge of Lighting, Audio & Video technologies.
- You will have a knowledge of the private events / wedding market.
This opportunity would suit a highly ambitious Project Manager, who is looking for an exciting opportunity to work on memorable events. In return we offer the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself, working with a team of talented and equally passionate professionals. The role also offers excellent earning potential with a competitive salary and overtime.
Please note this role requires significant weekend work (options available for time in lieu / overtime).
Please contact Jessica@oxygen-events.com with your CV, along with a covering letter detailing your experience delivering projects, working with multiple stakeholders on time and to budget, along with your motivation for the role.
Any applications without a covering letter will be rejected.
Please note that due to the volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates may be contacted.
No agencies please.
Closing date: 7th February 2020.