Venue Sales & Event Co-ordinator
Location: London, SW19
Closing date: 26th January
We are seeking a Sales and Events Co-ordinator who will support the events team with the selling and organisation of events at The Steel Yard. We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with effective administrative and communication skills to join our team, delivering events of the highest standard. We are looking for an ambitious individual to assist with developing this venue.
The Steel Yard is located in the heart of London, underneath Canon Bridge Station. The venue is currently being extensively refurbished and offers a new experience for the corporate market. This undiscovered London venue comprises of two beautifully restored Victorian railway arches offering a blank canvas event space.
Oxygen Event Services have been operating within the venue for 2 years and are now taking on a 3-year contract to deliver and manage all events within this venue.
- Undertake the daily operation running of the venue
- Work with clients on events from first stages of enquiry through to delivery and invoicing
- Promote the venue and develop existing and new client accounts
- Maintain our client database
- Work with the marketing team to market the venue including through our social media channels
- New business conversions
Experience & Skills:
- Operational and sales experience in the events industry, ideally venue experience
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to deal with numerous tasks at the same time
- Ability to manage all types of situations and solve problems
- Client management and development
- Enthusiasm and passion for the role
- Financial management and reporting
- An events and hospitality degree or similar qualification or by experience
- Able to work within a team
This opportunity would suit a highly ambitious person, with previous event experience within a venue, who is looking for an exciting opportunity to assist with launching The Steel Yard onto the London map.
To apply please send a covering letter outlining how you meet the required skills and experience along with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact
T: 07875 230 687
Closing date: 26th January 2018.